It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for government jobs in MSU Baroda. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below
article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
MSU Baroda Recruitment 2019
Total Post : 44
• Technical Assistant: 04 Posts
• Laboratory Assistant: 07 Posts
• Laboratory Attendant: 03 Posts
• Programme Officer: 01 Post
• Clerk: 02 Posts
• Data Entry Operator: 01 Post
• Accountant/ Accounts Clerk/ Accountant cum Clerk: 07 Posts
• Library Clerk: 01 Post
• Peon: 01 Post
• Administrative Officer: 01 Post
• Administrative officer (Accounts): 01 Post
• Assistant Librarian: 01 Post
• Technical Assistant: 01 Post
• Laboratory Assistant: 01 Post
• Part time Medical Officer: 01 Post
• Gymnasium Trainer: 01 Post
• Assistant Gymnasium Trainer (Male): 01 Post
• Assistant Gymnasium Trainer (Female): 01 Post
• Clerk cum accountant: 01 Post
• Peon Cum Sweeper: 02 Posts
• Research Investigator: 01 Post
• Computer Programmer: 01 Post
• Counselor/ Supervisor: 01 Post
• Computer Operator: 02 Posts
Education Qualification :
- Qualification should be as per Government Act norms, Please read Official Notification for More Educational Qualification details.
Application Fees :
- The online application form fee is Rs. 400/- (Rs. 200 for SC/ST/SEBC/EWS/PH
Candidates) that is required to be paid using Credit/Debit Card, or online banking only.
This amount shall not be accepted in cash, through money order or postal order or
through any other financial instrument except Credit/Debit cards. The aforesaid
application fee is non-refundable and no enquiries shall be entertained in this regard.
The candidate shouldupload their cast certificate of SC/ST/SEBC/EWS issued by the
competent authority of Government of Gujarat.
Selection Process :
- The candidates shall be required to appear in the Test/Personal interaction at his/her own expenses.
- The selected candidate including in-service candidate shall be governed by the Rules
and Regulations of The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda as amended from time
to time for maintaining the code of conduct of the employees by the University
How To Apply :
- The candidate shall be required to apply onl ine on or before 25/11/2019t i l l 5.30 p.m.
at : msubrecruitment.digitaluniversity.ac
Important Date :
- The desirous candidate is required to apply online on or before 25-11-2019 till 5.30 P.M.
Important Link :